Translink Train Hits Piece Of Construction Equipment In Lisburn
The incident happened at around 6.45am on Thursday and disruption was caused to some train services.
No-one was injured in the incident.
A spokesperson for Translink said: "Safety is our top priority and we are currently carrying out a full investigation into the nature of this incident. We have also advised and will be working with the Rail Accident Investigation Branch and PSNI.
"The line will remain closed to facilitate the on-going investigation; however we will be working hard to get the line cleared and services resumed as soon as possible."
The firm also issued an apology to customers.
Posted date : 11-02-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan