Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
Powerscreen, manufacturers of mobile crushing and screening equipment, celebrate another successful year at Hillhead 2018. Launched at the biennial exhibition are exciting new offerings to the Powerscreen Premiertrak 600 and Powerscreen Metrotrak jaw crushers, as well as a never seen before working demonstration of the Powerscreen Trakpactor 550SR impactor. The Chieftain 2200 three-deck plant is the star screening development at the show which features an incredibly powerful double screenbox with a huge screening area.
Commenting on the successful show, Dearbhaile Mulholland, Powerscreen marketing manager, said: ‘Hillhead is always an exciting show for us and this one is no different. We successfully showcase our newest developments and demonstrate how we are looking to the future and being more forward-thinking with our technological innovations. We’d like to thank everyone who has stopped by our stand and heard from the experts on why we are the best in the crushing and screening industry.’
Posted date : 28-06-2018
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan