Over 65 New Social Homes To Be Developed In Dublin
A total of 67 units will be built as part of the rapid build programme of housing for homeless families.
The homes, consisting of a mixture of two and three bed units, will be built at two locations in Dublin, 29 units at Mourne Road, Drimnagh on the Southside and 38 units in Belcamp, Darndale on the Northside.
Housing Minister Simon Coveney said: "I am pleased to approve this very significant new social housing investment. What I am announcing today is an example of the commitment to social housing for families currently living in inappropriate settings who deserve to have good quality homes. This is the first announcement of rapid build units under Rebuilding Ireland, and I hope to be in a position to make further announcements in respect of more rapid build homes as soon as possible."
Posted date : 16-08-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan