NI Construction Firm To Carry Out Work On £1m Regeneration Scheme
A construction firm in Northern Ireland has been selected to carry out work on a £1 million regeneration scheme in Holywood, Co Down.
Northstone (NI) Limited Material Division was appointed by Ards and North Down Borough Council and the work in Redburn Square is expected to be completed towards the end of 2017.
The Northern Ireland Executive, through the Department for Communities, is investing £662,000 in the scheme with Ards and North Down Borough Council contributing up to £350,000.
The regeneration works will improve the Redburn Square area of the town as the main gateway into Holywood from the A2 Shore road.
Mayor of Ards and North Down, Alderman Deborah Girvan, said: "It is fantastic that the Redburn Square Public Realm Scheme has now 'gone live' and we look forward to work starting on-site in the New Year. The other public realm works completed in Holywood have greatly enhanced the physical appearance of the town and been welcomed by residents, traders and visitors alike. The Redburn Square Scheme will complement this, further enhancing the vibrancy and unique appeal of Holywood."
Posted date : 12-01-2017
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan