New TC1150 cone from Terex MPS
Terex Mineral Processing Systems launch new cone crusher that offers enhanced performance and functionality
TEREX Minerals Processing Systems (Terex MPS) have launched the new TC1150 cone crusher. Designed around the tried and tested, high-performance Terex TC1000 and TC1300 models, the new 1150 cone is said to incorporate several notable improvements to enhance performance and functionality.
The first improvement is related to the upper frame and concave retention. The TC1150 has a newly designed upper frame capable of accommodating all available concave liners. According to Terex MPS, the locking ring design has been improved to eliminate the need to hammer in concave retaining wedges.
The wedge ring and upper frame have also had additional improvements. Key features include better protection of the inner skirt to accommodate larger closed-side settings (CSS) and increased product size. The TC1150 also offers increased stroke clearance allowing for a larger maximum CSS and tramp clearance.
Key features of the mantel include a smaller head nut, resulting in a less-restrictive feed opening, and inclusion of a burning/torch ring to help speed up mantle liner replacement. In addition, the new mantle liner top collar provides easier straight lift capability and eliminates need for welded-on lifting lugs.
With a gross weight of 14 tons and a nominal cone head diameter of 1,150mm, the TC1150 caters for a maximum feed size of medium-coarse 190mm and extra-coarse 220mm with a 65mm standard long throw at 300hp and optional 50mm short throw at 250hp. The cone has a variable speed range to suit application requirements from 1,563 rev/min to 1,700 rev/min on the countershaft.
Posted date : 24-06-2015
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan