New Buckinghamshire concrete plant for Hope
Hope Construction Materials welcome major customer to launch new Woodham concrete plant
HOPE Construction Materials have stepped up their ability to supply Home Counties building projects with the official opening of a new £1 million concrete production site in Buckinghamshire.
The new plant at Woodham, between Aylesbury and Bicester, is already busy supplying a range of high-performance concrete products to local housing developments.
Andy Morris, operations director at major regional building firm Carmac (Building & Civil Engineering) Ltd, joined representatives from Hope to mark the new plant’s official opening.
He said: ‘It’s great to see investment in supporting the booming construction industry in this area. Hope’s Woodham plant will help meet the increasing need for concrete in the Bicester/Aylesbury area.
‘Having already worked with Hope through other production sites in the region, we are delighted to have them here – it’s great to have a reputable local concrete supplier, known for top-quality products and service, in this area.’
Hope Construction Materials’ chief operating officer, Mike Cowell, said: ‘We are delighted that one of our key customers in this region was able join us to officially mark the opening of an important addition to our plant network.
‘As a business, we are keen to expand our network and increase the part we can play in UK construction – Woodham Plant enables us to supply builders with Hope’s concretes across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.’
Posted date : 13-06-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan