JMC Mechanical & Construction To Offer Eight Apprenticeships
The firm confirmed it is seeking eight apprentices in the mechanical, electrical, joinery and plastering sectors.
The students will work in a supported learning environment to develop the skills and knowledge to complete their qualification and secure employment and progress in their career in the future.
The apprenticeships are open to applicants aged 16 years to 24.
Diarmuid Gilmore, Choice Property Services Manager, said: "Choice are very keen to encourage and support trade apprenticeships. We recognise that apprenticeships not only offer the skills and training required to maintain and develop our homes into the future but also help to ensure sustainable communities and youth employment. As JMC are recruiting through local colleges, we hope that some of our tenants may be eligible to apply for an apprenticeship opportunity with one of our major contractors."
Posted date : 28-06-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan