JMC Mechanical And Construction Ltd Scoops £3m Contract
The HA5 contract, which is for three years with options to extend, includes a 24-hour, 365 days a year response maintenance service and larger planned maintenance projects.
The deal was awarded by five housing associations in Northern Ireland.
HA5 includes Rural Housing Association, based in Omagh, and NB Housing, St Matthew's Housing Association, Grove Housing Association and Ark Housing Association, which are all based in Belfast.
James McCully, Managing Director of JMC commented: "We are all very pleased to have been awarded this contract for HA5 Group. As well as helping to ensure our company's long term stability, it will give us the opportunity to support local suppliers and local businesses and help tackle national problems such as youth unemployment.
"We believe regeneration starts at home and this contract will give us the opportunity to help regenerate local communities. We provide local jobs, use local suppliers, support local social enterprises and fund apprenticeship and trainee places for local people."
Posted date : 23-08-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan