Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
Hills Quarry Products Ltd of Swindon, Wiltshire, has added four new Volvo loading shovels L150H to its plant fleet as it embarks on new sand and gravel extraction projects in the Thames Valley.
All four loading shovels have been supplied with an enhanced Blue Volvo service agreement, ensuring that they will be regularly maintained at the correct service intervals by Volvo trained service engineers using genuine Volvo parts.
Hills Quarry Products Ltd is a premier supplier of high quality sand, gravel, stone, decorative aggregates, construction aggregates and ready-mixed concrete in southern England. From its network of six quarries and five concrete plants, Hills Quarry Products has long standing relationships with customers across the UK in a wide variety of industries. Muck-away and haulage services complete the offering, with several licensed waste disposal sites available.
Hills Quarry Products is a division of The Hills Group, a family-owned business with a 118 year history. The other divisions in the Group are Hills Waste Solutions which offers a range of waste management and recycling services and Hills Homes, builders of high-quality new homes on selected sites.
SMT GB markets Volvo Construction Equipment products which include wheeled loaders, articulated haulers, hydraulic excavators, Volvo utility equipment and Volvo road equipment products in Great Britain. There are eight strategically placed customer support centres, a dedicated National Used Equipment Centre and a network of utility equipment dealerstoensure high quality customer support is maintained throughout the country.
Posted date : 11-09-2018
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan