Farrans Construction To Start Work On Watermains Scheme In Newtownards
Work is expected to start on the Loughdoo Road in the middle of May and is to be completed by July 2016.
The works will take place in the Loughdoo Road area between the Deer Park/Rowreagh Road and the Ballygelagh Road.
Access to all properties adjacent to the works will be maintained at all times and diversions will be put in place.
Elsewhere, BSG Civil Engineering is continuing to work on NI Water's £3 million sewerage improvement project in Co Armagh.
The section of work on Mall West, Barrack Street and Scotch Street has now been completed. Work has started along Mall East, progressing towards Gaol Square and is expected to take six weeks to complete.
The second phase will require a south bound lane closure on Mall East and a road closure on Gaol Square with traffic restrictions/diversions. The diversion routes will be signposted however motorists should expect delays.
Posted date : 24-05-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan