Construction Work To Begin On £300,000 Road Scheme In Co L'Derry
The work on the A6 Glenhane Road includes resurfacing which extends a distance of approximately 1km from its junction with the Glen Road to just beyond its junction with the Fallaghloon Road.
Work is due to start on Monday, 05 September, and is expected to be completed the week commencing 17 October.
Sinn Féin MLA Ian Milne welcomed the announcement.
He said: "This investment by my party colleague and Infrastructure Minister Chris Hazzard will improve the strength and surface quality of this busy trunk road and address ongoing maintenance problems associated with the road.
"I welcome news that a two-way traffic flow will be in operation as it will help to minimise any inconvenience to the travelling public and local businesses on the Glenshane Road during the period of resurfacing."
Posted date : 31-08-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan