1,000 New Homes To Be Built In Co Down
Fraser Houses (NI) Ltd announced plans for the £200 million Riverwood Scheme.
The project on a 107-acre site includes bungalows, semi-detached and detached homes in the style of 'New England' architectures.
The homes will be situated on the Eastern side of Newtownards.
Alan Fraser, of Fraser Houses, said: "We're delighted to be making such a significant investment in the Northern Ireland housing market. Demand for property in Northern Ireland is increasing and confidence in the market is on the rise.
"Rivenwood will not only bring a range of unique and stylish homes to a desirable location in North Down, it will create an estimated 500 jobs and support a wide range of local industry related companies."
Construction work is expected to start in summer 2016.
Posted date : 19-04-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan