'Boutique Travel Hotel' To Be Developed In Belfast
Belfast City Council's Planning Committiee gave the go-ahead for a four-storey hotel with 17 bedrooms and a ground floor restaurant to be built beside the Mourne Seafood Bar and Kelly's Cellars.
Permission was also granted for a four storey extension to the Holiday Inn Express hotel on University Street to provide 60 new bedrooms.
Chair of the Planning Committee, Councillor Peter Johnston, said: "We are pleased to see Belfast's tourism infrastructure being further boosted by these two developments as our city's popularity as a visitor destination continues to grow."
Posted date : 23-08-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan