Work Starts On Resurfacing Project In Armagh
The scheme, on the B31 Armagh Road, Newtownhamilton, will extend from the junction with Friary Road for 1.4kilometres.
To help minimise disruption to road users and to meet strict Health & Safety Regulations it will be necessary to have a road closure in operation from Monday 30 November until completion of the works on Friday 11 December 2015.
Roads used in the diversions will include the B3 Tassagh Road, A29 Kinelowen Street, A29 Victoria Street, A29 Darkley and A29 Keady Road.
Diversions will be put in place.
Posted date : 01-12-2015
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan