Work Starts On £220,000 Resurfacing Scheme In Co Fermanagh
The resurfacing works are taking place on the A34 Clones Road in Newtownbutler.
The work on three sections of the road at Kilready, Legmacaffrey and Clonagun will total two kilometres of the road surface.
Due to the restricted carriageway width available, and to help ensure the safety of road users and contractors, the A34 Road to through traffic has been closed from 8am to 6pm each day for a period of two weeks from 23 January to 3 February 2017.
Traffic diversions will be in place via the B533 Wattlebridge Road, however local access will be provided where possible.
Posted date : 31-01-2017
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan
- Record breaking first day at Hillhead
- CONSTRUCTION REBOUNDS AFTER WEATHER FREEZE
- Double delight for Warwick Ward
- Mesto boost mobile crusher production capacity