Work Starts On £220,000 Resurfacing Scheme In Co Fermanagh
The resurfacing works are taking place on the A34 Clones Road in Newtownbutler.
The work on three sections of the road at Kilready, Legmacaffrey and Clonagun will total two kilometres of the road surface.
Due to the restricted carriageway width available, and to help ensure the safety of road users and contractors, the A34 Road to through traffic has been closed from 8am to 6pm each day for a period of two weeks from 23 January to 3 February 2017.
Traffic diversions will be in place via the B533 Wattlebridge Road, however local access will be provided where possible.
Posted date : 31-01-2017
- Double delight for Warwick Ward
- Mesto boost mobile crusher production capacity
- Anglo American exits South African coal with sale of New Largo mine
- Obituary: Robert Durward
- Year-end surge in new orders
- Banks Mining helping to build careers in mineral extraction
- Deere complete acquisition of Wirtgen Group
- Irish Industry News
- David Davis reassures business as Brexit talks enter key stage
- HCEE open new Belgian HQ