Work Progresses On £3m Sewerage Upgrade Project In Armagh
The scheme is now underway along Mall West, with work at two crossings around the Mall West Shopping Centre now completed.
As work progresses, the Mall West must be closed to South bound traffic for around four weeks from Friday, 19 February. Diversions will be in place.
Additional traffic restrictions will be required on 27 and 28 February.
The project is being carried out by BSG Civil Engineering in partnership with NI Water.
By improving and increasing the sewerage infrastructural capacity within Armagh City, the scheme will meet Northern Ireland Environment Agency standards, reduce the risk of 'out of sewer' flooding, and allow for future development.
Posted date : 23-02-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan