Work On £175,000 Improvement Project Starts In Omagh
Work is underway on a £175,000 road improvement project in Omagh.
The scheme on the A505 Barony Road is expected to be complete by Friday, 27 May.
The improvements will increase the strength and surface quality of the route between Omagh and Cookstown and help resolve ongoing maintenance issues associated with the road.
Transport NI has announced diversions will be in place at:
• B46 Creggan Road
• U1722 Hazelhill Road
• B4 Termon Road
• B4 Cavanakerran Road
• B4 Main Street Pomery
• B4 Edendoit Road
• B4 Tullyreavy Road
• Pomeroy Road
Posted date : 24-05-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan