Wills Bros Ltd Wins €11m Contract
The scheme is to provide flood protection for the town after several areas have been affected by flooding in recent years.
Work on the scheme includes dredging of approximately 3.6 kilometres of the Bandon River, mainly downstream of the town, repair works and modifications to the Bandon Weir, replacement of the existing pedestrian bridge with a new three-span pedestrian bridge, underpinning of Bandon Bridge, construction of new flood defence walls and improvement to others, construction of new earthen flood embankments, construction of new culverts, construction of new fish passes and associated drainage works and services diversions.
Posted date : 14-06-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan