Water Treatment Plant To Be Developed In Co Meath
Veolia Water Ireland recently signed a deal to develop the new plant at Kingscourt.
Works will commence in July and are expected to be completed in one year.
The contract includes the construction of a new water treatment plant, complete with a storage reservoir at the existing Kingscourt Water Treatment Plant site. An off- site well will also be developed at Descart, Co Monaghan which will supply raw water to the new water treatment plant to provide security of supply to the water supply scheme.
Irish Water's Water Treatment Programmes Regional Lead North and West Region said: "This project will provide a modern treatment plant capable of serving the existing and future residential and commercial development needs of Kingscourt and the surrounding rural areas. As well as ensuring compliance with European and national drinking water regulations, it will ensure a safe and sustainable water supply for approximately 3,200 people, which is good news for the local area."
Posted date : 11-05-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan