Volvo CE extend US dealership network
Swedish manufacturer expands presence in US market with appointment of Alta Equipment Company
VOLVO Construction Equipment have appointed Alta Equipment Company as their authorized dealers covering central and northern Illinois. The distributor will open new locations to meet the needs of the construction equipment market across the region.
‘We partner only with dealers who are dedicated to our customers’ success,’ said Stephen Roy, president (sales region Americas) for Volvo CE. ‘Alta Equipment continue to be a great partner offering products and service that meet and exceed customers’ needs. Together, we will help customers maximize product value throughout their lifecycle and unlock the full potentials of Volvo equipment.’
Alta Equipment have represented Volvo CE since 2009, covering Michigan and carrying all of the manufacturer’s product lines, as well as some allied products that complement the Volvo offerings.
‘We are excited about our expansion into Illinois because it is another opportunity for us to build on being a total solutions provider for the construction and industrial markets and to continue to invest in the best products and people,’ said Rob Chiles, president of the construction equipment division for Alta Equipment Company.
Alta Equipment are among the fastest-growing Volvo CE dealers in the US. Now with the capability in central and northern Illinois, the dealer is positioned with a comprehensive product and service offering aimed at developing enduring customer relationships.
Ryan Greenawalt, president of Alta Equipment, commented: ‘Alta is proud to represent Volvo as our flagship brand because we are serious about delivering the best value proposition in the industry. We are committed to representing only world class products and backing them with exceptional support.’
Posted date : 19-09-2017
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan