Vipermetal launch new rotary drum crushers
Finnish manufacturer unveils two crusher buckets models offering high levels of productivity and efficiency
VIPERMETAL (Ajutech Oy), specialists in crushing and screening buckets, have launched a new range of high-capacity rotary drum crushing buckets specially designed for use on excavators.
Viper branded screening buckets have successfully reused and separated different materials and fragmentations, allowing the in-situ usage of otherwise wasted materials.
The issue on many demolition worksites, however, has been the crushing segment. Large mobile crushers often require heavy transportation vehicles, which are not always practical for use on limited space worksites with relatively small quantities of material to be crushed.
According to Viper, their crushing bucket attachments have met the need of moving lightweight crushers and maximizing the capabilities of excavators as base machines.
In response to customer demand, the company has expanded their product line with the launch of two new crusher buckets – the VPH 21 drum version designed for excavators from 20 to 30 tonnes and the VPV 22 unit, which features two drum versions for excavators weighing more then 30 tonnes.
The new, patented rotary drum crushing technology deployed on the new crusher buckets has been specially developed for demolition applications and helping contractors to recycle construction waste effectively and economically.
Key benefits include:
high-capacity concrete crushing with or without steel bars
high-crushing capacity in mixed fragmentations
ability to crush tarmac and asphalt effectively
durable and easy to change bolted steel parts or hard metal buttons
good return on investment and operating costs compared with conventional jaw crushers.
Posted date : 30-08-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan