Tracey Brothers Starts Work On New Development In Dungannon
Tracey Brothers, which is based in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, has been selected to develop a £28.7 million new build for St Patrick's Academy in Dungannon.
Construction work has started and is expected to be completed by summer 2018.
Education Minister Peter Weir said: "Ongoing investment in our schools estate is essential if we are to continue to provide a high quality education. As well as the investment in our schools estate, it also helps the local economy and secures construction jobs.
"I would like to thank everyone involved with this project for their hard-work and commitment in taking the project to this point. I wish everyone well for the future and look forward to visiting when the build has been completed."
Posted date : 20-09-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan