The EDGE Family has grown!
The EDGE RS1500 Roll Sizer has been innovatively designed to be able to process material for a wide range of applications ranging from coal to road plannings. The robust designed coupled with its manoeuvrability and small footprint ensures the RS1500 is a formidable option for the quarrying and recycling sectors.
Its impressive cubical piece size, minimal fines, low power consumption and high tonnes per hour results in it being the sensible option for many an application.
Impressive design features such as tramp metal cycles, intelligent load sensing systems and easy selected piece sizing ensures high productivity with little to no down time regardless of feed pattern / method or feed material.
Intelligent hydraulic load sensing system
Highly efficient hydraulic drive system
Unrivalled full efficiency
Produces less fines than any other similar product on the market such as an impactor or jaw crusher
Purposely designed so that a variety of options can be retrofitted to the basic spec machine
Fully tracked for on-site manoeuvrability
Quick and easy adjustment for different piece sizing
Global After Sales Support
Side conveyor for fines
Hopper Flares (Manual/ Hydraulic)
Punched plate on pre-screen
Built with tracks for stability and easy manoeurability around site
User friendly control system
Hydraulic load sensing system
Maintenance made easy with access platforms
Low power consumption: 20-25 ltrs p/hr (5 – 6.5 US Gallons)
Coal, liginite, bituminous, sub-bituminous
Hard to handle materials – graphite electrodes to sticky materials
Friable materials (incl. ash, boiler slag)
Posted date : 11-05-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan