Terex Trucks partner with Ascendum in Turkey
Ascendum Makina appointed as official Turkish dealers for Motherwell-based Terex Trucks
PREPARING for anticipated long-term growth in Eurasia, Terex Trucks have struck an alliance with equipment suppliers Ascendum Makina, whose customers are active in infrastructure, road construction and mining.
Ascendum Makina will take charge of distributing and supporting the Scottish manufacturer's full range of articulated and rigid dumptrucks throughout Turkey.
Mahir Hocaoglu, chief executive officer of Ascendum Makina, commented: ‘As a company dedicated to clients, it’s important to build partnerships with manufacturers who provide proven products, and we believe Terex Trucks do exactly that.
‘The total market in Turkey has a lot of potential, and with the addition of Terex Trucks to our portfolio we will be able to offer customers a wider range of products, as well as the highest standard of aftersales across our 19 branches in Turkey.’
Founded in 1959, the Ascendum Group is currently one of the world’s largest distributors of Terex Trucks’ parent company, Volvo Construction Equipment. With global operations in countries such as Angola, Mexico, Portugal, Spain and the US, Ascendum Makina have been present in Turkey for nearly 20 years.
Guy Wilson, EMEA director at Terex Trucks, said of the agreement: ‘A strong and dynamic organization, Ascendum Makina are a leader in the distribution of construction equipment and have a team of skilled technicians to assist aftersales support in Turkey. The company’s ethos of providing unmatched customer satisfaction is well suited to Terex Trucks’ philosophy, and we look forward to a fruitful future.’
Posted date : 08-02-2017
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan
- Record breaking first day at Hillhead
- CONSTRUCTION REBOUNDS AFTER WEATHER FREEZE
- Double delight for Warwick Ward
- Mesto boost mobile crusher production capacity
- Anglo American exits South African coal with sale of New Largo mine