Terex complete sale of MHPS business
Konecranes-MHPS combination represents compelling industrial logic, says Terex president and CEO
TEREX Corp. have completed the sale of their Material Handling and Port Solutions (MHPS) business to Konecranes plc for US$595 million and €200 million in cash, and 19.6 million newly issued class B shares representing a 25% interest in Konecranes.
‘We believe that the Konecranes-MHPS combination represents compelling industrial logic that will deliver significant value to Konecranes customers, team members and shareholders, including Terex,’ said Terex president and chief executive officer John L. Garrison (pictured).
‘The sale of our MHPS business is a major milestone on our journey to become a more focused, high-performance enterprise. We are committed to delivering improved profitability and return on capital across Terex as we implement our strategy of focus, simplify, and execute to win.
‘Also, we will move forward over the coming weeks with our planned debt reduction, significantly reducing our interest expense and leverage as we enter 2017.’
The final transaction consideration is subject to post-closing adjustments for cash, debt, working capital, MHPS actual 2016 EBITDA and the closing of the sale of the Stahl CraneSystems business.
Posted date : 12-01-2017
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan