Tenders Urged To Apply For Development Of New Roundabout
The £1.2 million project to build a roundabout at the Temple crossroads on the A24 Carryduff Road is expected to begin in Spring this year.
The work is expected to take up to six months to complete.
The new roundabout will provide easier and safer access to the A24 Ballynahinch Road where it meets the B6 Saintfield Road.
Transport Minister, Michelle McIlveen said: "In addition to the new roundabout, the scheme will include a realignment of the B6 approach from Lisburn and construction of a 34 space Park and Share site,along with new footways, and traffic islands which will help pedestrians crossing the road near the junction."
Posted date : 01-03-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan