Superior launch new portable screening plant
Latest Tandem Guardian horizontal screen offers increased productivity and ease of maintenance
MINNESOTA-based Superior Industries Inc., manufacturers and global suppliers of bulk material processing and handling systems, have launched their new Tandem Guardian screening plant.
The horizontal unit includes both a primary and a secondary screen, giving operators more options for materials processing and the ability to increase tonnes/h capacity. Superior have also ensured the Guardian plant is equipped with a number of features to improve usability and maintenance.
For example, bottle-jack lifting points (patent-pending) simplify and speed up spring replacement, and increase safety levels. There is also a special segmented belt guard and a sectioned tailgate that requires only one person to remove/replace during maintenance.
Another key benefit is the use of bolt-locking, hinged access doors, which, according to the company, is new to the industry. The doors allows easy access for screen media maintenance whilst the hinges help prevent operators from misplacing the spillage-preventive doors.
For added safety and convenience, there is a 100% fully enclosed belt guard, while an integrated, on-board tensioner accelerates maintenance to the motor belt.
The plant incorporates two 20ft x 7ft triple-deck screens, each powered by 50hp, 1,200 rev/min motors. The screens are designed with extended top-deck discharge lips for accurate material transfer on to cross conveyors. Tandem Guardian horizontal screens are also available in custom sizes.
Posted date : 17-05-2017
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan