Steel Firm To Create 50 New Jobs
The jobs are part of a €3.5 million investment which has been supported by the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation through Enterprise Ireland.
Fine Gael TD for Longford Westmeath, Peter Burke, welcomed the announcement.
He said: "The announcement is one of many positive developments for Longford of late and proof that Fine Gael is continuing to deliver on its pledge to prioritise job creation and reduce unemployment in the county. There are some very positive developments on the horizon for the Longford – the largest being the new massive Centre Parcs project, which got planning permission earlier this year. The holiday village, which will include 470 lodges and 30 apartments, will be a huge employer for Longford in the coming years. The €223m facility will see 1,000 jobs created in the region and 750 jobs will be created during its construction."
Posted date : 01-06-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan