Road Improvement Scheme To Start In Omagh
The scheme on the A32 Clanabogan Road is to begin on Monday 22 February.
The resurfacing scheme will extend for over 1.3miles and work is expected to be finished on Friday 11 March.
Transport Minister Michelle McIlveen said: "This is a significant investment in the roads network in the Omagh area. The scheme will improve the structural stability, running surface and overall safety of this very important trunk road between Enniskillen and Omagh."
Diversions will be put in place.
Posted date : 16-02-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan