Plans Submitted To Build Over 40 Social Homes In Wicklow
Wicklow County Council is planning to develop 42 social housing units on Kilbride Lane in Bray.
Fine Gael TD for Wicklow/East Carlow, Andrew Doyle, welcomed the news.
He said: "Public housing is in great demand in County Wicklow and I have been working closely with the Minister for Housing to ensure that Wicklow County Council was able to fill two positions, a Senior Executive Architect and Executive Architect. Since these appointments have been made the county council has had the capacity to prepare this land for development.
"I look forward to Wicklow County Council, in association with a number of housing trusts, announcing more social housing projects in County Wicklow in 2016.
"In 2011 when Fine Gael entered government there was no prospect for the building of public housing. Now Wicklow County Council has over €35 million to spend on housing over the next 4 years under the 2020 Social Housing Strategy."
Posted date : 04-04-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan