Notice Of Intention To Proceed With £6m Scheme To Be Published
The scheme, at Cornamuck on the A32 Omagh to Enniskillen route, is one of a series of both on-line and off-line improvements identified for the A32 Omagh to Enniskillen route.
Regional Development Minister Michelle McIlveen said: "It will be of particular benefit to emergency vehicles and other traffic movements associated with the South West Acute Hospital in Enniskillen. I am pleased to say that this scheme has progressed to a position whereby it can be delivered in a reasonably short timescale when funding becomes available."
The realignment at Cornamuck just south of Dromore will entail the construction of 1.6kilometres of new single carriageway. The new road will extend from near the A32 Tummery Road/Drumskinny Road junction to 350 metres north west of the A32 Tummery Road/Longhill Road Junction. The works will include the construction of approximately 900 metres of new single carriageway through green-field site, the widening of around 700 metres of existing carriageway and for the realignment of the Longhill road to improve access to the A32.
Posted date : 09-03-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan