Next Stage Of A5 Road Scheme To Start In Autumn 2016
Sinn Féin MLA Declan McAleer said the Regional Development Minister confirmed the public inquiry process into the development is being planned for autumn 2016.
Following a successful completion of that process, a decision will be made on the progression to the construction stage.
He said: "Given that the formal consultation is scheduled to end on April 4th it is important that there is as little delay as possible between the stages of the process so that work on the ground can start as soon as possible.
"The A5 dual carriageway is essential for the development of the north west of Ireland."
Posted date : 18-04-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan