New Hotel To Be Developed In Belfast
The new 188-bedroom hotel is to be situated in the City Quays area of the city.
The site was last used as part of the former Seacat ferry terminal.
Belfast City Council's Planning Committee also approved a planning application for a six storey rear extension to Jury's Hotel in Great Victoria Street which will provide 80 additional bedrooms, an office suite and car parking.
Posted date : 22-03-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan