New Chinese dealer for McCloskey International
Company extends global distribution network with appointment of Shanghai Shibang Machinery
SCREENING and crushing equipment specialists McCloskey International have added Shanghai-based Shanghai Shibang Machinery (SBM) to their global distribution network.
Founded in 1987, SBM are a leading Chinese crushing equipment manufacturer, with nearly 1,300 employees located in around 16 countries.
SBM’s vice general manager, Libo Fang, said: ‘McCloskey have a very good reputation in the industry. Their machines are very competitive both in quality and price, and will be complementary products for SBM.
‘Our ambition is to drive industry development by delivering reliable and sustainable products and services in the mining, aggregates and grinding industries. Our customers’ needs derive from certain global trends – urbanization and the growing demand for minerals – and these are what drive us.’
Over the past 30 years, SBM have focused on the production of mining and aggregates equipment, and industrial grinding mills. With the advantages of high efficiency and low maintenance costs, their products are earning a reputation both at home and abroad, and are widely used in the mining and construction industry.
The formal announcement of the new distributor relationship will take place on SBM’s stand at the forthcoming Bauma China show, in Shanghai, on 23 November 2016.
‘Asia is a growing market for McCloskey’s crushing and screening equipment, and a partnership with SBM will allow us to continue our rapid growth in the region,’ said Paschal McCloskey, president and chief executive officer of McCloskey International.
‘Their commitment to their customers lines up with ours, and we look forward to working with them to round out their product offerings to the market.’
Posted date : 23-11-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan