New CEO for Hyundai Heavy Industries Europe
J.C Jung appointed as chief executive officer for the European division of Hyundai
HYUNDAI Heavy Industries Europe have appointed J.C Jung as new CEO, succeeding Mr S.G Rhee who will return to Hyundai Heavy Industries Korea. As newly appointed chief executive officer, Mr Jung is responsible for both Hyundai forklifts and the construction equipment operation in Europe.
He began his career as an industrial engineer at Hyundai and following ten years in his role, he moved to the sales department where he was responsible for sales of construction equipment and forklifts. Prior to his appointment, Mr Jung was previously Hyundai global sales director for forklifts in Korea.
One of the key tasks for Mr Jung will be to maintain a stable European dealer network for the business. He commented: ‘Our product development teams at HQ take care of the products and cost price, but in Europe we are ultimately responsible for the dealer network. A stronger dealer network is a key driver for success and this involves recruiting new dealers for uncovered areas and supporting existing dealers.’
Mr Jung will also be responsible for launching new Tier 4-compliant range of Hyundai excavators, wheel loaders and forklifts into the European market.
Posted date : 09-12-2014
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan