Multi-million-pound investment at TEE manufacturing plant
Terex Environmental Equipment upgrade to new facilities with £9 million investment
TEREX Environmental Equipment (TEE), specialist manufacturers for the wood processing, biomass and recycling industries, have invested £9 million in new offices, production facilities and a global spare parts distribution hub at their Farlough site in Northern Ireland.
The company said that recent acquisitions combined with a strong research and development strategy, has seen it develop an extensive product portfolio.
The investment at the Farlough manufacturing facility includes new contemporary office space which accommodates a dedicated team of service technicians, design engineers, sales and marketing personnel.
TEE said the newly expanded factory will be the production facility for the ‘Ecotec’ product range and will allow the business to provide greater flexibility in terms of lead times and build specifications, as well as increasing production and operating efficiencies.
According to TEE business line director Tony Devlin, the significant investment will be instrumental in the company’s long-term growth plans and marks the next step in its strategy to become a truly global business.
‘The development of the Farlough factory was required in order to meet growing demands for the Ecotec business line and highlights Terex’s commitment to the local area,’ he explained.
‘TEE’s vision is to be a leading global manufacturer in the wood processing, biomass and recycling industries and expanding our facilities underpins this ambition. The additional factory space will allow TEE to continue to grow and extend its markets throughout the world.’
Posted date : 26-07-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan