Miller breaker causes a storm at Hillhead
The Miller hydraulic breaker made a big impression on the thousands of visitors who braved a summer rainstorm to attend the 2016 edition of the Hillhead Show.
The world’s biggest quarrying, construction and recycling show took place at Hillhead Quarry in Buxton, Derbyshire, and for earthmoving attachments manufacturer Miller UK, this year’s show was the biggest and best yet.
The show boasted a record-breaking number of exhibitor stands and more live product demonstrations than ever before, attracting more than 18,600 visitors over the three days.
Miller’s stand welcomed hundreds of visitors, all keen to meet the team and find out more about the impact its innovative hydraulic breaker has had on efficiency, safety and security at UK construction sites.
The breaker, which was being demonstrated at the quarry face for visitors throughout the show, features an optional tracker device to prevent loss or theft and an automated lubrication system, as well as the option of a unique top bracket designed to fit multiple OEM machines and sizes.
Across the show’s three days, a near constant stream of interested visitors saw first hand how Miller’s products perform and gained a unique insight into products currently under development that are set to make an impact in the earthmoving sector.
Hillhead marked the end of a busy and successful run of international exhibitions for Miller, which has used the 2016 expo season to build relationships with new and existing customers at home and across the globe.
Brendan Quill, sales and marketing director at Miller, said: ‘Hillhead is a key event for us as it gives us the perfect platform to speak to our customers and this year was no exception.
‘Our product range has never been stronger and products like our hydraulic breaker and PowerLatch coupler now have extremely strong track records, having been used to great affect at sites across the country.
‘Hillhead gave us the opportunity to demonstrate our products and enable potential new customers to see the benefits for themselves.’
Posted date : 20-07-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan