Metso to split Minerals Services in two
Minerals Services business area to be divided into Minerals Services and Minerals Consumables
METSO are changing the business area organization within their Minerals segment, with the current Minerals Services business area to be divided into two separate areas: Minerals Services and Minerals Consumables.
Both new business areas will work in close co-operation with Metso’s Minerals Capital business, to offer optimal end-to-end solutions for the company’s customers.
The heads of the two new business areas will report to Metso’s president and chief executive officer, Nico Delvaux, and will be members of Metso’s executive team.
The Minerals Services business area will consist of spare parts and service solutions, and will support distribution and repair centre infrastructures.
The Minerals Consumables business area will consist of Metso’s wear part businesses together with the company’s foundries and other manufacturing operations, as well as supply chain infrastructure.
Commenting on the change, Mr Devaux said: ‘The new structure will allow a natural split of the services businesses and a clearer focus to drive further growth for services in close co-operation with the minerals equipment businesses.’
The presidents of the new business areas will be nominated in the near future and the new organizational structure will come into effect at the beginning of 2018.
Posted date : 22-08-2017
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan