McCloskey aiming to whip up a Sandstorm
Unveiling of the first wash plant from the new McCloskey Washing Systems (MWS) division
THE latest crushing and screening equipment from McCloskey International will make its debut at Conexpo-Con/Agg 2017, along with the much-anticipated launch of the Sandstorm 620 wash plant.
As McCloskey have grown around the world, so too has their stand space, and this year will see the company located on 20,000+ square ft of exhibition space along with a 3,200 square ft hospitality and information pavilion.
Conexpo will see the unveiling of the first Sandstorm wash plant from the new McCloskey Washing Systems (MWS) division. This modular chassis-mounted scalping unit is all set to provide operators with a cost-effective and durable washing solution in an all-electric format.
‘This and other new product launches are evidence of our ongoing commitment to providing reliable, high-quality and highly productive equipment that allows customers to meet today’s stringent specifications for cleaner material,’ said Sean Loughran, director of McCloskey Washing Systems.
‘We are thrilled about unveiling our modular wash plant range at Conexpo. Our engineers have been working on finalizing design and specification of Sandstorm and it’s now ready to be launched on to the world stage.’
Also on display on the McCloskey stand will be: the new SDX-100 VBIN telescoping stacker, capable of handling aggregates at rates of up to 700 tonnes/h; the new R155 that provides maximum load flexibility and capacity thanks to its oversize feed hopper and extended conveyor; and the newly redesigned I54 V3 impact crusher.
Posted date : 20-02-2017
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan
- Record breaking first day at Hillhead
- CONSTRUCTION REBOUNDS AFTER WEATHER FREEZE
- Double delight for Warwick Ward
- Mesto boost mobile crusher production capacity
- Anglo American exits South African coal with sale of New Largo mine