McCallan Brothers To Carry Out Bridge Strengthening Works In Co Fermanagh
The work at Johnston Bridge South is to start on Monday, 18 July.
Infrastructure Minister Chris Hazzard said: "The work at the south bridge will be similar to work carried out at the north bridge in 2015. The work will entail the removal of the entire bridge surfacing on the bridge down to deck level, temporary relocation of existing services to expose the concrete deck surface, application of a new waterproofing layer and relaying of kerbs and new surfacing.
"Below deck level, some reinforced concrete repairs to the underside of the structure are required. The footway on the eastern side of the bridge will be widened to facilitate a cycle path."
Diversions will be put in place.
Posted date : 05-07-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan