McAleer & Teague To Build New Primary School In Dublin
The Gaelscoil Bhaile Munna development will include 12 classrooms and proposals have been made for 19 on-site car parking spaces, 60 cycle spaces, new hard play areas, a bin enclosure and two basketball courts.
Construction work is expected to start on 11 July this year.
Dublin City Councillor Noeleen Reilly welcomed the announcement.
She said: "It has taken over 24 years of campaigning from the local community for a new school but finally works are due to commence on 11th July 2016.
"It feels like we have been waiting forever for this news as we have had many false starts.
"This is a great school and, unfortunately, teachers and students have operated in substandard conditions for decades.
"The new building can only add to the achievements of children in the area and I look forward to see it opening when works are completed in approximately 15 months."
Posted date : 12-07-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan