Manuli launch Multiconnector quick-coupler series
New series combines Q.Safe Flat Face range with benefits of a multiconnector block system
MANULI Hydraulics have launched their new Multiconnector series, which combines the quality and performance of their Q.Safe Flat Face quick-coupling range with the added efficiency and safety-related benefits of a multiconnector block system.
Quick-coupling multiconnectors are often used on construction equipment where a wide range of attachments and tools are used and need to be connected quickly, safely and without the risk of error.
Q.Safe Flat Face Multiconnectors are said to provide a solution to all these requirements, as well as offering an extensive range of additional benefits, including: compact design for minimal weight; almost zero oil spillage on connection and disconnection; and industry-leading performance with reduced pressure drop.
Q.Safe Flat Face Multiconnectors are also designed to be universally interchangeable according to ISO 16028.
Posted date : 26-01-2017
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan
- Record breaking first day at Hillhead
- CONSTRUCTION REBOUNDS AFTER WEATHER FREEZE
- Double delight for Warwick Ward
- Mesto boost mobile crusher production capacity
- Anglo American exits South African coal with sale of New Largo mine