Man Dies Following Accident At Manufacturing Plant In Omagh
Stevie McTeague, aged 51, from Co Tyrone, died from his injuries at the South West Acute hospital over the weekend.
The accident occurred at the Terex manufacturing plant on the Cookstown Road on Thursday, 14 July.
Two men were involved in the accident.
The second man's condition has been described as critical.
The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) has launched an investigation.
Posted date : 19-07-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan