Latest Hyundai excavators on show at CQMS
WHELAN Plant Sales, sole importers and distributors of the full range of Hyundai construction equipment for the Republic of Ireland since 1994, will be using the forthcoming CQMS 2017 exhibition at Molloy’s Quarry, Tinnycross, Tullamore, Co. Offaly, from 21–22 April, to show and demonstrate the latest range of Hyundai HX crawler excavators.
George Whelan, managing director of Whelan Plant Sales, said: ‘We are attending CQMS 2017 to showcase the new range of HX Hyundai excavators in a working environment. The full range of HX excavators is now available and CQMS is the ideal platform to demonstrate these machines for the Irish customer.
‘This is the correct time for the show as the quarry and mining industry is showing huge growth. There has been a huge interest in the show already, which will hopefully boost sales for Hyundai in 2017.’
Visitors to CQMS 2017 will be able to see the following Hyundai machines on static display: the 13.9-tonne HX140 crawler excavator; 22.1-tonne HX220L crawler excavator; 24.3-tonne HX235LCR crawler excavator; 33.5-tonne HX330L crawler excavator; and the 14.9-tonne HW140 wheeled excavator.
Whelan Plant Sales will also be demonstrating the following machines: the HX220L crawler excavator and the 38.9-tonne HX380L crawler excavator.
Posted date : 06-04-2017
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan