Lagan Construction Scoops Prestigious Award
Lagan Construction Group has won the 'Utilities Infrastructure' Award at the Construction Excellence Awards.
Lagan Construction's winning project, Castor Bay to Belfast Strategic Trunk Main Scheme was one of the biggest Northern Ireland Water pipeline schemes to be undertaken in recent times that provides a vital new source of water to meet peak period demands in Lisburn and Belfast. The pipeline will also help the existing network cope with any future emergency situations.
Hosted by the Construction Employers Federation (CEF), the awards recognised category winners from across the construction industry in Northern Ireland for excellence in general construction, housing, infrastructure and quality performance.
Posted date : 19-10-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan