Hillhead 2018 Dates Announced!
The organizers of the Hillhead Quarry Exhibition, The QMJ Group, are delighted to announce the dates for the 2018 event. The biennial showcase for the quarrying and construction industry will take place from 26–28 June 2018 at Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, Derbyshire, England.
The event follows a record-breaking show in 2016 that featured 476 exhibitors and an ABC-audited attendance of 18,601. Demand for stand space is expected to be very high, and expressions of interest should be directed to event manager Harvey Sugden at:
7 Regent Street
Nottingham NG1 5BS
Tel: +44 (0)115 945 4377
Posted date : 08-11-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan