Graham Construction Begins Sewer Repair Work In Co Down
The work is taking place on the entrance road to a council car park in the Park Avenue area.
It is part of the ongoing NI Sewer Rehabilitation Project in the Newcastle Area.
Due to the location of the sewer and the depth of excavation the access road to the car park has been closed.
The work is expected to take five days to complete.
Posted date : 19-10-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan