Gibson (Banbridge) To Start Work On £6m Scheme In Co Armagh
The project, at Millenium Way, will include 430 metres of new road from Malcolm Road to Gilford Road.
The work will also involve an upgrade of the junction between Millennium Way and Malcolm Road to a signalised crossroads and also of the existing roundabout at the junction of the Banbridge Road and Gilford Road.
Infrastructure Minister Chris Hazzard said: "This new road will relieve congestion along the A3, helping to reduce journey times and improve journey time reliability along this strategic route. It will also reduce traffic flows in the local residential areas.
"The scheme will also accommodate cyclists and pedestrians and will provide an alternative route for traffic, reducing demands on some of the heavily trafficked links and surrounding junctions within Lurgan town centre."
Posted date : 01-06-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan