Finning To Host Public Auction To Include Quality Used Cat Equipment
The auction will take place on Wednesday 20 April at Rockingham Motor Speedway, Northamptonshire.
The event will be the first in a series of quarterly unreserved auction events across locations in Great Britain, aimed at buyers of used heavy equipment from the UK and other international markets.
The on-site auction will be supported by IronPlanet's online marketplace, allowing bidders to attend online from anywhere in the world.
The auction will feature Cat equipment from Finning, as well as additional machines from other dealers, rental customers, and construction companies in the UK and across Europe.
Each machine will be showcased on IronPlanet.com in advance of the April auction, and buyers unable to attend the auction in person can bid online in real-time.
Each unit will be backed by IronPlanet's trademark IronClad Assurance equipment inspection certification and inspection reports, which comprehensively detail and guarantee the condition of the machine to its potential buyer.
Posted date : 11-02-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan