Earney Contracts Completes Construction Work On £2.2m Scheme
Earney Contracts has completed construction work on a £2.2million public realm scheme in Larne, Co Antrim.
The project was funded by the Department for Communities (DfC) and Mid and East Antrim Borough Council.
Improvements have been made to the streetscape across the town including new paving, the installation of new street lighting, furniture, railings and planting together with better drainage.
Communities Minister Paul Givan said: "Larne now has a more attractive and pedestrian-friendly environment which should encourage more people to visit and stay longer and which will hopefully result in both increased business and employment opportunities in the town’s retail and services sectors."
The Minister congratulated Mid and East Antrim Borough Council for its successful delivery of the scheme and also paid thanks to AECOM, the design and project management team and Earney Contracts.
Posted date : 04-10-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan